Author Topic: Ap ke opinion m kitny log in**st relationship ka apny mind main sochty hain?  (Read 11281 times)

Offline Hina19

• 1 stars
    • View Profile
in**st relationship ka kitny percent log sochy hain?

YUM Stories

Offline Azra Ali

• 1 stars
    • View Profile
i thnk jtna aisa content read karo gy otni feelings strng hoti jaain gin...

YUM Stories

Offline Hina19

• 1 stars
    • View Profile
Well said azra

Offline shimly20

• T. Members
  • 5 Stars
  • girls & aunties i am urs come and enjoy with me
    • View Profile
main in**st hu

Offline meetme

• catch me if u can
    • View Profile
its not a right thing. thats would i think.
catch me if u can

Offline ratkaraja

• 2 Star
  • Sex is a part of nature. I go along with nature.
    • View Profile
hmmm sochte to bohat hn magar asal life mai bohat bohat kam hote hn........

Offline reva

• 3 Stars
    • View Profile
par aisa bhi ho sakta hai ki in**st hone ke baad read ya research karna shuru kiya ho...mere hisaab se agar zarurat ke mutabik in**st, apne bete baap ya bhaise kare to kuch bura nahi hai. matlabh zarurat ke hisaab se hi, zyada nahi.

Offline iffi-25

• View Profile
i would say till the age of 16 most of us have nothing like in**st feeling, or may be till 14, then some time in some cases with negligence of parents, it develope for some years but when they reach to 221 plus then most of ppl having in**st thougts think of themselves as beghairat.

Offline Zafarkandhari

• T. Members
  • 3 Stars
    • View Profile
i would say till the age of 16 most of us have nothing like in**st feeling, or may be till 14, then some time in some cases with negligence of parents, it develope for some years but when they reach to 221 plus then most of ppl having in**st thougts think of themselves as beghairat.

Good iffi very good................u R right

Offline reva

• 3 Stars
    • View Profile
its correct to some extent, but is some cases it started with just feeling and ended in real, praticle sex with parents, and they are happy now

Offline khisajid

• T. Members
  • 1 stars
    • View Profile
Well truly speeking I am a in**st lover bbut just in fantasies...as i consider as per our socity and relegion we shouldn't adopt such lifestyle.....but what i notice that many persons have in**st desires but just the intensity varied and most of the time they don't accept also this that they have such desires also....

Offline daniyalkhan

• T. Members
  • 4 Stars
    • View Profile
in**st hai or bohat hai,maine ne bohat search bhi kia hai or research bhi,ab log na manain to koi kia kar sakta hai...........