Author Topic: Ap ke opinion m kitny log in**st relationship ka apny mind main sochty hain?  (Read 13096 times)

Offline Zafarkandhari

• T. Members
  • 3 Stars
    • View Profile
i would say till the age of 16 most of us have nothing like in**st feeling, or may be till 14, then some time in some cases with negligence of parents, it develope for some years but when they reach to 221 plus then most of ppl having in**st thougts think of themselves as beghairat.

Good iffi very good................u R right

YUM Stories

Offline reva

• 3 Stars
    • View Profile
i would say till the age of 16 most of us have nothing like in**st feeling, or may be till 14, then some time in some cases with negligence of parents, it develope for some years but when they reach to 221 plus then most of ppl having in**st thougts think of themselves as beghairat.
its correct to some extent, but is some cases it started with just feeling and ended in real, praticle sex with parents, and they are happy now

YUM Stories

Offline khisajid

• T. Members
  • 1 stars
    • View Profile
Well truly speeking I am a in**st lover bbut just in fantasies...as i consider as per our socity and relegion we shouldn't adopt such lifestyle.....but what i notice that many persons have in**st desires but just the intensity varied and most of the time they don't accept also this that they have such desires also....

Offline daniyalkhan

• T. Members
  • 4 Stars
    • View Profile
in**st hai or bohat hai,maine ne bohat search bhi kia hai or research bhi,ab log na manain to koi kia kar sakta hai...........

Offline nomann5

• View Profile
Re: Ap ke opinion m kitny log in**st relationship ka apny mind main sochty hain?
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2014, 04:43:19 am »
i feel horny about my sis but chance nahi mila ya mlia bhi tu gawa diya

Offline Baboo

• T. Members
  • 3 Stars
    • View Profile
Re: Ap ke opinion m kitny log in**st relationship ka apny mind main sochty hain?
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2014, 11:18:10 pm »
par aisa bhi ho sakta hai ki in**st hone ke baad read ya research karna shuru kiya ho...mere hisaab se agar zarurat ke mutabik in**st, apne bete baap ya bhaise kare to kuch bura nahi hai. matlabh zarurat ke hisaab se hi, zyada nahi.
Agger waqt waapis challa jai to man in**st ker sakta hoon. Meaning! before the internet came in to our lives it was not possible to think about it even i had few chances to look at sister's boobs while they working at home . After internet and reading all the stories i want to do it but it is too late . Every one married ,kids,own homes and life so few weeks back i just had a chance to hug tightly my young sis . thats all.
Wajood-e-zan say hay tasveer-e-Qainaat main rang.

Offline Baboo

• T. Members
  • 3 Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2014, 11:22:38 pm »
i feel horny about my sis but chance nahi mila ya mlia bhi tu gawa diya
Nomann, Go for it she will love it but make sure to treat her very well and not to let her down. You could be the best man ever in her life if you make her to open herself to you and you accept it the way it is.
Wajood-e-zan say hay tasveer-e-Qainaat main rang.

Offline crazzyysam

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2014, 02:05:44 am »
in**st is gud .. but not really... baad mein bahat prob ho sakti hai aapki life mein... toh sab kuch soch kar karna chahiye... i also want to .. with my cousin sister ... but chance nahi lag raha... kuch soch k rukna padta hai...

Adblock Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.