Poll

How was the story

superb
good
bad

Voting closes: December 27, 2019, 04:23:20 pm

Author Topic: sexy aunty  (Read 4730 times)

Offline badsha143

• 2 Star
    • View Profile
sexy aunty
« on: April 01, 2017, 04:22:29 pm »

Hello Friends My name is Harshad. I want to tell you one true story Well I'm an engineer by profession. And I work hard. My brother's marriage was over 3 years ago. And they both have jobs in Qatar.
But due to poor mummy's health, sister-in-law had to come back to India. Well my sister-in-law had a job but I had to come.
       Well sister-in-law does not have any child yet Both QCs were still working. . By the way, what about my sister-in-law? Filled is full goods Body full and milk such as blonde Brothers were really fortunate enough to get such goods. Well I did not talk much to sister-in-law   There was not much talk after the Quke marriage and they went straight to Qatar after honeymoon.
    I come home every Saturday on Saturday and go back to Monday.   By the way, Devar Bhabhi's joke always goes on, so was it between us. Sister-in-law also knew about my girlfriends.
              It was 2 weeks ago when Mama Papa went to the wedding.Well, sister-in-law had to go to know that due to her health reasons she could not go and I had to stay at home.We took quick dinner. Sister-in-law went to sleep They had headache I kept watching TV for a while and then I started talking to Neha (my girlfriends) as always. And I started to talk to him a little fun. But after a while I noticed that Sister-in-law was standing behind. What was she looking at He had to peel the yellow top of the top. And there was a lower black paint puzzle. His mammals were hanging from top to bottom. I was wondering if I was able to tumble the top of the I cut the phone from Fatka and asked her sister-in-law what happened. He was laughing at me and he joked to me that on the phone itself do not make him a mother. I also said in a joke if you started becoming a mother, When he said so, he laugh and said that two ma I thought he was kidding, QiKi and sister-in-law were always joking.
He said that if he does not sleep, then I see the movie with him
Bangladesh

YUM Stories

sexy aunty
« on: April 01, 2017, 04:22:29 pm »

Offline badsha143

• 2 Star
    • View Profile
Re: sexy aunty
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2017, 03:22:32 pm »

I said that sister-in-law at this time I have a little fun but all you have to do. When he heard this, he started laughing loudly.
Now that I have seen for the first time, maybe there is some chance with sister in law.I put "Da American" movie. Now my sister-in-law was sitting on a couch. I kept my hand on his shoulder. In a while, he came closer to me and my hand was on the other hand. I lifted the remote to remove, then the sister-in-law laughed and said that I do not get to do it at least.
If he took his hand forward, then my hand came to his boobs.I lifted the remote to remove if the sister-in-law laughing in the first place, I was afraid that what the sister-in-law would think, but sister-in-law did not say anything. I put my hand on the boobs but did not do anything else.After a while, my courage grew and I started to visit his boob.
        What big boobs were they were not even coming in their hands. By pressing their husbands, I came to heaven like I was. In truth, so thick Hobbes. It was my duty to free the two pigeons. They have not said anything yet.

Bangladesh

YUM Stories

« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2017, 03:22:32 pm »

Offline badsha143

• 2 Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2017, 08:50:11 am »

My guts took a little bigger and his second mommy in my hands. Now if they wanted to refuse a little bit then I unheeded. Now I started pressing the boobs out loud.
Now he is removing it from the mouth. Now I told him that I want to make him a mother. They refused to me. But my land was not certain to be accepted.I caught them in my hand. And I started kissing them. Now he was also accompanying me. I handed the arm inside the top. And began to press It was very strange to know that he did not have a bra. Only then did his buobs look so cool. I slowly lifted their top and took boob  them to the mache. Sister-in-law was coming out of the mood.Ahhah uh ..... what nipples were pink pink They were absolutely stuck. I started sucking his nipple and cut the nipple between the middle Now she became more aggressive.  I slowly put my hand in the lower. And his pussy started to finger. His pussy was wet, maybe he was also enjoying it.Having a finger in the wet pussy was enjoying itself. I lowered the top down and started watching the sister-in-law's pussy. Sister-in-law was putting his hand in the pussy.
Such a bull was never seen. What did the sister-in-law look like without clothes? I kept watching them for 5 minutes.
Bangladesh

Offline badsha143

• 2 Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2017, 06:55:39 pm »

Their eyesight was low, perhaps they were feeling ashamed.                 
Their eyesight was low, perhaps they were feeling ashamed.                 
Now sister-in-law has started stretching my land outside the lower. Now I pulled out my Nag (Land) from my bill. Seeing my land, Bhabhi went mad. Well my land is 7 inches long and 3 inches thick She was drinking my land like she was a cold drink bottle. Sister-in-law was sucking my land badly. Now he's giving it a blow I put my goods in their mausoleum. And he got all the stuff of Sara.
Now I started laughing to sister-in-law's pussy What was pink pussy But his pussy was loose. Even how did the brother drilling 3 years? I started greasing my cloak to my land.
  That was a great voice. Now I put the land on the door of the pussy and pushed out loud and my land was forgotten in her pussy. Now I started putting a sharp push. Now they also started having fun
I got her pussy fiddy for 10 minutes. Afterwards fell Sister-in-law asked to put the goods in the cloth and put it in the muhu. Perhaps he was afraid to become a mother. On that day I had 2 times and sister-in-law's fate.
Now whenever we get the chance I serve sister-in-law.
I hope you
 like this story

•••••••••••Harshad••••••••••
Bangladesh

Offline badsha143

• 2 Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2017, 06:57:40 pm »
•••••••••The End•••••••••

Hope u like story and sorry for mistake
Bangladesh

Offline Story Maker

• Endless Dreams
  • T. Members
  • 7 Stars
  • Endless Dreams
    • View Profile
    • Endless Dreams
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2017, 11:22:07 am »
nice story dear... post more this kind of stories
connect with me at facebook

https://www.facebook.com/story.maker.1044

Offline kuloosolangi

• 1 stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2017, 12:16:28 am »
good

Offline salman7590

• 1 stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2017, 01:27:14 am »

Good Evening

Hy Guys i am from karachi Pakistan

i am looking nice and cute friend which is married unmarried or divorce i am very honest person for friendshipshare emotions and looking nice friendship dozen matter what is your age just nice friends ager koi b female doste karna chaate han to plz mesge kar dayen i am boy

Salman khan
Share ad:

Offline salman7590

• 1 stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2017, 01:28:24 am »

Good Evening

Hy Guys i am from karachi Pakistan

i am looking nice and cute friend which is married unmarried or divorce i am very honest person for friendshipshare emotions and looking nice friendship dozen matter what is your age just nice friends ager koi b female doste karna chaate han to plz mesge kar dayen i am boy

Salman khan
Share ad:

Offline jerryshah

• 🅶🅾🅳-🅵🅰🆃🅷🅴🆁 ☑️
  • T. Members
  • 3 Stars
  • Eat…sleep….regret…repeat.🙂
    • View Profile
    • jerryshah
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2018, 12:37:36 pm »
nice story  :cowboy:
▌│█║▌║▌║║▌║▌║█│▌ ⚘𝕵𝖊𝖗𝖗𝖞 𝕾𝖍𝖆𝖍⚘ ║▌║▌║█│║▌║▌║█│▌▌✔join new forum
                                    https://desibees.com/member.php?action=register&referrer=70433

Offline khoobsorat

• ہائے ڈاہڈی مجبور ہوگئی آں
  • T. Members
  • 4 Stars
  • ڈھولےوٹا ماریا چُکاواں کیہڑے تھانے رپٹ لکھاواں
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2018, 12:57:14 am »
very interesting  and English also imaging
أس دے روز نوے تماشے میں اسے گلے دور ہو گئی آں
ہائے ڈاہڈی مجبور ہوگئی آں