Author Topic: My first Erection  (Read 2450 times)

Offline Lovelymale

• 3 Stars
    • View Profile
My first Erection
« on: April 18, 2017, 05:41:11 pm »
This is my first presentation for the sexy readers. Let me tell you how I was introduced in the world of sex. I was then about 11 years old and studying in class-VI in a model school of Karachi, Pakistan.
One day, after half an hour of the start of the first period, my eyes turned towards the window and say an interesting sight. About 15 boys, who reached the school late, were being punished for their late coming. They were made standing in a queue on their hands and feet (on fours like a donkey) with their asses up in the air. The PT master was behind them with a wooden paddle in his hand. This wooden paddle was, I think, made by him specially for this purpose. It was about two feet long, three inches wide and half inch thick. He was applying this stick on their asses one by one from end of the queue to the other. When all the boys got one stick, the PT master again went to start of the queue and started the same. With every cut of the stick on the asses of those young boys, a sexy sound was heard which made my cock rock hard. After three rounds of spanking the boys were released and I again returned my attention to the class but my standing cock…. It was terrible but all in vain!
After a few days, it was ‘games’ period of our class. I was sitting on a huge stone after playing cricket and some boys were playing football nearby. Suddenly a quarrel arose among them on scoring and one boy ‘Saeed’ took away the football. Other boys tried to get back the ball from him but he refused saying that he will not let them play. Matter was reported to the PT master as he was also in-charge of the games. He asked Saeed as to why to don’t let the boys play. He said that they are quarreling with me but when other told that he is lying, he ordered him to hand over the football to them. When the boys left, PT master decided to punish him and told him to keep both hands on the boundry wall and bend down. When he did, PT master started spanking him on his fleshy ass with his famous paddle. Saeed’s ass was not a normal ass but it was a very beautiful ass. It was not broad but it was so prominent behind his body that his pants were always very tight over his ass. On the sight of spanking such a beautiful ass made me horny. First sound of made me rock hard and the other started jerking my cock. On hearing the third and fourth sound I felt that I am coming and before hearing the fifth sexy sound of hitting that hot and round ass I ran to the washroom to ejaculate. Oh…. It gave me so much pleasure which I have never experienced before.
After reaching home I masturbated and this was my first masturbation which continued till I cleared my matriculation at the age of fifteen years. How I started my fucking, shall be narrated in the next update.

YUM Stories

My first Erection
« on: April 18, 2017, 05:41:11 pm »

Offline Lovelymale

• 3 Stars
    • View Profile
Re: My first fucking
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2017, 04:14:48 pm »
My first story must have been very interesting for those who love to see, spank and fuck asses of boys and girls. Same is my passion. Let me tell you when and where my cock entered the first time. Can you guess? It was a boys’ mouth!
After my matric exams, at the age of 15, I had enough time, about three months, and nothing was to be done till results. So I started to develop friendships with the local boys. First friend I got was Akhtar, He was about 14 and student of 9th class. He and his elder brother lived alone and his brother often remained on duty for a week and used to come home on weekends. For two weeks my friendship continued with him normally but one day while I was going somewhere with him, he met a friend in the market. Both shaked hands and exchanged good wishes. After this that friend asked Akhtar “meri tarf aao gay (will you visit me today)?” Akhtar thought a little and replied “Achcha, abhi aata hoon (OK yes, I’ll visit)”. Then friend asked him “cheekh to naheen maro gay? (I hope you will nor cry)”. Akhtar replied “Nahin yaar, kya baat karte ho, main koi naya to naheen hoon (Oh no dear, what are you talking about, I am not new at it)”. Then they exchanged good bye and parted.
Both of us completed our work in the market and returned back. I kept thinking on my way back that there is some mystery in the friendship of these two friends. On reaching his home I asked him “yeh kiya chakkar hai (hey, whats between you and him)”. He blushed a little and asked “kuch naheen yaar (oh no, nothing, leave it)”. I was now confident that they have some sexy type of ‘friendship’. I insisted that ‘kuch to hai yaar, bewaqoof to na banao’ (something is there, don’t make ke fool). Then he admitted and promised that “aaj to jaldi hai lekin kal tumhain bhe khush kar doon ga” (Yes something is there, but please not today, I would tell you everything tomorrow and also make you happy). I then got bold and holding him in my arms said ‘kal tak kaisay intizar karoon ga? (how will I wait till tomorrow)’ He then saying ‘chalo yar, aaj bhi kuch karte hain, tum naraz naheen hwa karo’ (oh dear, lets do something today, but please don’t be unhappy) he opened my shalwar’s waistband and pulled it down. He held my cock which at once became rock hard and started massaging it which gave me the pleasure of my life.
He then took it in his mouth and started sucking. It was the first time I was getting such a treatment. You can imagine in what state I was! He was an expert sucker and taking 3/4th of my 6 incher  in his mouth kept using his tongue as a pleasure enhancing tool. After about five minutes I came in his mouth. He immediately went out of the room and spit my come. Then came back and asked me ‘ab to khush ho, kitna maza aya? (Must be happy now, how much pleasure did you feel)’. I replied ‘it was fantastic but why not fucking?’. He told me to come next day. I asked why not in the evening today? He said “jis kay paas ja raha hoon us ka lund bohat lamba our mota hai iss liye kal se pehlay dobara gand marwanay kay qabil naheen hoonga. Iss lye ab kal hi karain gay” (the friend whom I am going to visit today, has a huge tool so after meeting him I would no be able to do anything more. So we shall do it tomorrow). I then agreed that I shall come tomorrow.
Next forenoon when I reached his home, he was waiting for me. He closed the door of bedroom and switched on the lights. Then he took off his clothes at once and I saw that he has a shaven cock of about four inches (while erect), a narrow waist and an average ass. I also took off my clothes and he started sucking me but remained careful not to make me come. Then he handed me a tube of some ointment and became on his hands and knees like a ‘dogy’. I applied the ointment on his asshole and then on my cock. Then I kept the cap of my tool on his asshole and pressed gently. I had no idea how much power to be exerted as it was my first time, therefore I failed to enter and my cock slipped away from the hole. He told me to push harder. Then I again kept my cock on the hole and forced powerfully, This time cap entered and a sexy sound was heard from him. I kept pressing and soon whole of my cock was in the hole. Oh! I have never even thought of such a pleasure. Then I started in and out movements during which his sexy sounds continued enhancing my pleasure. After three or four minutes I felt that I am coming I held his waist tightly and jammed my whole cock in his gand. Guessing my condition he tensed his body resulting extra asshole pressure on my cock. Can you imagine how much pleasure I felt with this pressure. Then I came with powerful shots and it seemed that I would fill his ass with my come.
We then separated our bodies laid on the bed naked for about half an hour chatting about sex. He told me that they are a group of eight friends and every one of them fucks and gets fucked every one whenever he desires, but all this happens with the consent of each other. No one imposes himself over the other. So their friendship is lasting for two years and there is not a minor clash among them. I asked him that how was he introduced to sex. He told that few years back he used to go to the local mosque for basic religious education and the Imam Masjid often used to fuck young boys. There, at the age of 12, he got fucked the first time and got about 5/6 fuckings from the Imam sahib during a period of six months. After leaving the mosque, he started fucking and getting fucked by his friends as anal sex became his addiction. When he became used to it he could not live without it.
He invited me whether I wish to join their group but I had no intention of being a regular gay bottom. I only wanted to be a top so I told that I don’t have enough time for such regular commitment.
After half an hour I again fucked him, this time I laying on the bed and he sitting on my cock. This was also a very pleasing pose and I enjoyed it very much.
My friendship with him lasted for two years and after that he shifted to some other area but during this time we tried every possible pose of fucking. Let me tell you about the postures which gave me the most pleasure.
The first one was that he laid on the bed on his stomach with a pillow under his belly. His ass popped up due to the pillow and I, using the oil or cream, mounted him and entered. In this posture his asshole was more tight and I got extra pleasure.
Another posture was that he stood facing a wall with both hands on it and bending slightly. I stood behind him holding him from the waist and entered his asshole. This posture facilitated my in and out movements to such an extent that I pulled out my cock from his ass slowly but re-entered every time with a strong jerk which produced a painful sexy sound from him.
I hope you’ll enjoy my story.

YUM Stories

Re: My first fucking
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2017, 04:14:48 pm »

Offline Lovelymale

• 3 Stars
    • View Profile
Re: My first Erection
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2017, 01:07:25 pm »
The First Female
[/size][/color]Unlike previous experiences, its with a female. It is also of the same period when I was free after my matric exams, during which I also got some female friends, first one among them, I am telling you, was Noori. [/font]
[/size][/color]She was an attractive sanwali-saloni married woman between 25-30 in the same locality which I have narrated about in my earlier stories. She often sat on a chair in her veranda leaving the main gate of her house open. She was a bihari woman of wheatish colour, round, firm boobs and a beautifully bulging gaand which always made me mad with lust. Though not white or pink, but her face was very attractive often called as ‘namkeen chehra’. Her hair were very thick and reached her butt. Whenever I passed through the street I found her staring at me constantly, (I was about 16 by then). [/font]
[/size][/color]After a few days I felt that she smiles at me and then one day, while I was passing through the street, she called me, zara idhar ana, mujhe kuch kaam hai. When I entered she told me that a bulb is fused in her room and she could not reach to replace it. Saying this she led me in her bedroom. She requested me to replace it for her. I said that I will do it, please give me the bulb. She went out of the room and then I heard the sound of gate which she bolted and then returned with a bulb. She handed it to me and I asked her for something on which I stand and reach for the holder. She brought a stool and I stepped on it and first removed the old bulb and to hand over it to her I saw down and a beautiful sight was waiting my gaze. I was having an excellent view of her boobs through her blouse, however, I handed her the old bulb and took new from her which I inserted. I hope she must have known about my glance on her tits because when I tried to come down from the stool, she at once reached near me telling ‘girna nahin, mujhe pakar ke utro’. I understood her secret intentions and held her by her shoulders and stepped down (oh, what a hot and soft body). She then got the stool and took it out of the room and came back saying, tum betho, main thanda lati hoon. I sat on a chair and she went out and after a while brought a glass of rooh afza sharbat, handed it to me, then switched on the tape recorder playing some old indian songs (my favourite). I drank it and by then we started chatting on general topics. She asked about my family and studies etc. [/font]
[/size][/color]When I finished my glass, she said ‘idhar to aao’. I went near her and she asked me upar se kya dekh rahe the. [/font]
[/size][/color]Kuch nahin, I replied. [/font]
[/size][/color]Darte kyon ho, achi tara dekho, saying this she loosened her sari, opened her blouse and removed it in an instant. I was fearing but she told me kyun darte ho, main khud dekha rahi hoon, dekho aur maze karo. She then held my hand and put it on her tits and my other hand reached the other tit by itself. I then started masaging and pressing them lightly which made both of us hot. My erection was bursting my trouser which she started rubbing above the cloth. Then she kissed me on the lips and got up and in an instant became naked. I was passive because it was the first time I was alone with a naked woman. But she herself made me nude and started masturbating me. Then she lay on her bed and made me lay with her both of us massaging each other. Then she told me to come between her legs. I did and she lifting her legs, guided my tool to her wet pussy telling me, andar dal do. I pushed it in and she moaned I thought it is painful for her and tried to pull but her feet clasped me by the waist and pressed me back in her phuddy. Having experience of fucking gaands of boys, I knew what to do. So I started in and out movements and after about five minutes, I came and feeling my hot come in her choot, she also came making ooooh and aaaah sounds. Then we got up and she led me to washroom and washed herself and me. We returned to her bed room and dressed. Then she kissed me several times on my face and told me ‘aate raha karo’. I promised to come again and left.[/font]
[/size][/color]My friendship with her lasted for one year and during that we enjoyed a lot of fucking in every possible style. Once I asked her ‘aaj gaand ka maza de do’ to which she shocked and said pagal ho kya, ulti bat karte ho, itna mota lund hai, meri gaand phat jai gi. But I said it gives me a lot of pleasure, tumhari gaand nahin phate gi, but she didn’t agree. I kept trying to convince her and even showed her movies about anal sex and finally after five or six visits, which took a month’s time, she hesitantly agreed. I was jumping and hugging and kissing her with joy and she was laughing at me and asking why I am getting mad. I said that you don’t know how beautiful your gaand is and how much have you made me happy. She asked ‘kyun, itne pagal ho meri gaand ke peechay, I replied, yes my darling, you don’t know how much I desire for it. Then I started to work and made her kneel down on the floor by the bed and bent her so her beautiful mammay were lying on the bed making her like a ghori (an easier position for this purpose) and starting massaging her chootars which tickled her and she was wiggling her body.[/font]
[/size][/color]Then I applied vaseline on my lund and on her asshole very deep with my finger, and then inserted the topa. She complained of pain and made aaaahh and oooohhhh sounds but I knew that if I left it incomplete today, she will never let me do it again. So I held her strongly by her narrow waist and kept pressing in her. It was a virgin gaand and its lubricated flexible hole was giving me lot of pleasure. During my in and out movements, I felt that she is weeping but I continued as the pleasure of that virgin female gaand didn’t let me think of anything else. After some time, when I shot my load in her beautiful gaand, her body jerked and then seemed to be relaxed. When I was finished and pulled out, I found that she was weeping bitterly which I could not hear because she has pressed the corner of a pillow in her mouth. I consoled her and apologized but she just took me in her arms, kissed on my forehead and said never mind, its OK, tumhain maza aya. I said yes, bahut zyada, but never did she let me do it again during our entire friendship.[/font]
[/size][/color]My friendship lasted with her for about an year and after that they shifted to some other area of the city and never met me again.[/font]

Offline gloomveera

• T. Members
  • 2 Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2017, 09:19:57 pm »
beautiful

Offline salman7590

• 1 stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2017, 01:28:42 am »

Good Evening

Hy Guys i am from karachi Pakistan

i am looking nice and cute friend which is married unmarried or divorce i am very honest person for friendshipshare emotions and looking nice friendship dozen matter what is your age just nice friends ager koi b female doste karna chaate han to plz mesge kar dayen i am boy

Salman khan
Share ad: