Author Topic: Anal fuck of my wife  (Read 1231 times)

Offline Rehanbaluch

• 1 stars
    • View Profile
Anal fuck of my wife
« on: October 25, 2017, 06:56:34 pm »

[/size]Dear friends I have been thinking so long to write and share my married life sexual experiences to you guys but unfortunately  was unable to fulfilled my long lasting wish to you guys due to some unknown reasons. Not last but least eventually I have decided to share most of my married life sexual experiences the days to come to you guys, but today I am gona tell you how I had finally  succeeded to convinced my beautiful and sexy wife for an anal fuck for which she had always been shied and scared to do.The factual story which I am going to share with you is totally based on true grounds realties and facts.First of all I would like to tell you that my name is Rehan and I am 38 years  and my hot and sexy wife name is  Reshma and she is 30 years old and we have been married since August 2006.Although It has almost passed 11 years of our marriage but my wife looks still damn hot young and sexy and got the extraordinary abailty and talent  to satisfy me on bed in her every viginal and anal fuck.To describe my wife, she is 5.3" feet tall and weigh about 55 kgs though little bid heavy, got a round face with long and little curl hairs,deers like eyes, natural pinkish lips, goal and pumpkin shaped big boobs  of 38"D her waist measure 34" and an expended open and wide ass of 36 inches.(38.34.36).So to tell about myself I have a huge dick of six and half inches long and she always love to suck and ride it with an open heart and in every session I always give her multiple orgasm and she was more then satisfied.But to me this practice of viginal fuck become somehow boring with passage of time. So I had decided and It was in my mind to try her big ass but whenever and In every time I tried to fuck her big ass she surprisingly hesitate and denied because to her it pain her ass,while on other hand  it was not less then a challenge for me to tried her beautiful ass at least once. So I had made my mind and decided to fuck her beautiful ass at any cost and I started planning how to do the job and convince her for an anal fuck.So to get the job done I had bought one of the best and expensive  anal lube and had already decided to first massage her whole body with the extra sensational lube and then fuck her ass.In order to fulfilled my long lasting desire I had decided to take her to Muree for a vacation and when I ask her permission she happily agreed without waiting a single minute. So we had packed our baggage because next day we had a flight for Muree. It was about 2000 hours when we landed.It was a cold and chilled winter rainy night when we came out from Airport.We hired a Cab and proceed to our hotel where I had already booked a room.It was a nice 3 star hotel at edge of mountainous area of Muree City. When I take her to the room the central heating system of our well mannaged room was already on and the room was so hot.I asked Reshema whether to go out for a dinner or ordered meal in room but she preferred to stay in the room due to intense cold outside.So I had to obeyed and before we were served dinner I  offered her a pig of of Russian Vodka and we both had taken three drink of Vodka each till the room service offered us meal.She was drunk exhausted and looking damn sexy in her gray tight jeans and half sleeves black shirt.The ass of my wife had become much vulgor and distinguished in her tight jeans and for me it was like a golden opportunity to fulfilled my years long dream to fuck her big round watermelon sized beautiful ass.I ask her I am gonna fuck you in your ass tonight but she without saying a word took out her all clothing one bye one first unbuttoned and took out her half sleeve shirt and then slipped down her jeans and unhooked her black coloured bra as well.Now she was lying on bed without wearing a single piece of cloth in her completely naked body…….To be continued…….[/color]
[/size][/color]
 :tt2:

YUM Stories

Anal fuck of my wife
« on: October 25, 2017, 06:56:34 pm »

Offline Nobat khan

• 1 stars
    • View Profile
Re: Anal fuck of my wife
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2017, 11:14:29 pm »
Nice story.......waiting for your next update

YUM Stories

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2017, 11:14:29 pm »

Offline Rehanbaluch

• 1 stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2017, 04:20:12 pm »
Thanks dear friend.ya i am real keen to post the remaining episode of my story... Whuch is very interesting indeed....