Author Topic: New year Celebration with Abu & Ammi  (Read 2955 times)

Offline nadia146

• T. Members
  • 3 Stars
  • sex is life
    • View Profile
New year Celebration with Abu & Ammi
« on: February 14, 2018, 01:27:58 am »

December 31st night , 8 pm, 9 known couples assemble to celebrate new year  It was meant to be a " Drink & Dance " It started slow , we started our drinks and snacks , around 11 the pace picked up and couples were dancing and enjoying with most of them have consumed good amount of liquor . At 11:45 my friend stopped the music and said " Pussys & Cocks lets invite new year in a different way " All were wondering what it could be . He continues "  All will dance topless till 12 " Men agreed , the ladies were hesitant , all confusion in the hall, then Hema suggested that let men be topless & women will be in Bra. Now 9 women in the room agreed so we all were busy removing their shirts and women their tops , Arthi had come in saree , hence she has to remove her sari and blouse. Seema was in single piece dress , she was tipsy and was glad to remove that, she was in black bra & panty.

The whole scene was erotic , my wife Nasreen was in Pink Bra , all the men agreed to dance with any women but their wife , that made all men to dance with a hard on. We dances like that til 12: 30 and hugged every women and wished them " Happy New Year" So the party ended and we promised that next year party will be more wild. Me and Nasreen were horny as hell and wanted to rush home and have a good fuck.

Back home , Ammi & Abbu were also enjoying New year with liquor  and watching TV . Meanwhile I had left my pen drive with blue film  which was still on the TV. Ammi saw and asked Abbu to put as it can be a new movie.  Now when they checked the pen drive they found out it was blue film. Both started watching and getting horny . They also wanted to have a good fuck and were geting ready to hit the bed and we entered.
I wished Abbu & Nasreen Ammi happy new year , then  I went and hugged Ammi and wished , but as i was horny my hard cock hit ammi's belly and i was feeling her boobs, she too was enjoying as ii felt she has hugged me tightly , slowly she kissed my cheek and i too returned the kiis and licked her cheek. I just saw abbu and nasreen are also hugging and suddenly abbu kissed Nasreen on her lips for which she also responded by kissing back , that kept repeating till it ended in french kiss. Abbu now busy sucking my wife's tongue and his hand were busy playing with her boobs.Seeing all that i kissed my Ammi on lips which she welcomed by taking my tongue in her mouth.Now i started feeling my ammi's Boobs and squeezing it .

All of us were horny like hell , and i was high on liquor , i removed my ammi's nighty, she was in white Bra and no panty. I could feel her hairy pussy , Ammi's hand was feeling my lund on top of my pant.I bend and take her nipple to suck hard , and ammi was trying to unbutton my pants as she was eager to feel my lund. I quickly remove my pant and notice that my abbu and nasreen are already nude, and nasreen was sucking abbu's lund ( cock). Ammi saw that and took my cock and started sucking it , it was already hard , i couldn't wait so i made my ammi lie down in carpet in hall itself and put my lund in my dear Ammi's choot ( cunt )
AAhhhhh what a pleasure , i started fucking her and she also moving her ass in the same rhythm and enjoying it , the other side Abbu  was busy fucking his daughter in law . The hall was smelling of sex , I fucked ammi hard for some time and released my juice in her cunt , I lay next to her and noticed that the love juice was still oozing out of ammis choot. Abbu also finiched his fucking and he slept in sofa, and three of us in the carpet.  We all slept and i got up at 7am next day and saw my darling ammi sleeping nude next to me  I started sucking her nipple , and she gets up and pushes my head towards her nipple ,I push  my one fingure in her cunt to check the heat, indeed it was hot and my cock erect. I climed on her and started fucking her . And she also enjoyed , after few minutes we released our cums , she gets up and goes to freshen up.
sex is life
http://139.162.143.196/index.php?topic=53928.0
http://139.162.143.196/index.php?topic=54503.0

YUM Stories

New year Celebration with Abu & Ammi
« on: February 14, 2018, 01:27:58 am »

Offline Awareness

• View Profile
Re: New year Celebration with Abu & Ammi
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2018, 08:46:26 am »
 I would like to know if you have thought of these content yourself and can you help me understand more?

YUM Stories

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2018, 08:46:26 am »

Offline vicky1066

• 4 Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2018, 09:58:19 am »
Hahaha nice afsana
There is a broken heart behind every strong person.......

Offline baboojee

• only for female male not allowed
  • T. Members
  • 2 Star
  • only female allowed contact me dehlvee gmail com
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2018, 12:01:00 am »
What's this Maa chudai
Welcome Aunty Bhabhi from Karachi I am help you out contact me email id dehlvee gmail com or call me

Offline mehwish mahi

• 1 stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2018, 03:12:46 pm »
nice,,,, :asshole: :asshole: :asshole:

Offline Phuktunzlmay

• 3 Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2018, 10:04:07 pm »
Perfect