Author Topic: Her - X  (Read 1131 times)

Offline ChulBulee

• 4 Stars
  • Jab meenh barastaa hai tou . . .
    • View Profile
    • www.yumstories.com
Her - X
« on: June 17, 2018, 03:12:50 pm »

From 2009 to 2014 I used to do duty as Administrator at a site run by Muslim youth which also had a special password protected forum on Sex and Sexuality, and another where members could narrate their sexual experiences and sexual dreams and fantasies. That site had a young Member (only 22) whose handle was Wood Street Wolf, who used to log on from Canada. He was a brilliant and versatile writer. I am posting a piece by him below. If I recall right, the comments on this piece ran into many pages, and we staff also held a round table with him to discuss his writing. He ended up becoming a Global Moderator, and did a wonderful job at that too.

Her - X

The bathroom, it is comfortably tight, allowing movement yet not allowing distance.

All night long, she has been ravenous, and she is still hungry, as we are in here for a shower to cool down our heated bodies.

She is older than me by ten years, looks much less, and one that would keel over a dozen at any Starbucks any evening.

Her arms are around me, her nipples white hot points soldering her chest to my back. Her teeth are sharp on my shoulders, her whispers demanding, husky.

The night, a long one, has also been a draining one.

I have taken her with her dainty dimpled knees resting on my shoulders, her heels spurs, my gaze penetrating as deep into the limped depths of her eyes as my cock did her cunt, her lavish breasts proudly round, nipples rebelliously rising towards the roof.

I have taken her with her hands resting on the side of the bed, my thighs captive between her blazing ones, her short pageboy, rather slim hips and strong thighs giving her the appearance of a young boy, only my cock ploughed her cunt.

I have taken her prostrate on the bed, her hands folded on the pillow, her face resting on them, as I pumped her long and slow, in a delicious union.

Before all this, as the night was teasingly beginning to disrobe its dark beauty, she had wrestled me into a supine position and mounted me, her thighs warming my face as her own sought nurture at the tip of my erection, never moving her pursed lips from the flared slit of my cockhead, her hands working sparks into my shaft, my balls, and, also beyond, between my buttocks. Her slow sucks had pulled semen out of me as I too sucked at her lush cunt, neither of us wanting the torment to end, but it was then, after having made me come, she had simply glided along my body towards my feet, asked me for the pillow, and arranged herself for me to penetrate her blossomed cunt with my still rampant cock.

And here, in the bath for the shower, she is still hungry, her lust frantically trying to work some life into my drained body.

The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.

Her lips and teeth nip and nibble at my shoulders, her hands slide down my belly to my limp cock, she palms it, gives it not too ungentle jerks, her mouth whispering

"Lulla" (Cock), "Saada lulla" (Our cock) and then "Lulla, mayra lulla" (Cock, my cock)

She slips into a half-bend, her mouth sliding on my back, her other hand possessively cupping my balls, her whispers hushed, husky, yet white-hot.

"Tattay" she says (Balls) "Saaday tattay" (Our balls) and then "Tattay, mayray tattay" (Balls, my balls)

She is now kneeling behind me; her doings having awoken my cock from its deep slumber. She caresses the hardening shaft with butterfly flutters, her fingers dancing, her teeth severe on my hard buttocks.

She moves her hands away from my cock, pulling apart my buttocks, her lips hot in the cleavage.

"Bundd" she whispers softly (Asse hole) "Saadi bundd) Our asse hole) then (Bundd, mayree bundd" (Asse hole, my asse hole)

Her tongue is a silken flame searing my asse hole as she licks, one hand curving forward to feel my erection, fully risen now.

She rises, pirouettes on the balls of her feet to be face to face with me, thighs apart, breasts heavy, nipples long and turgid.

"Choud maynoun" she commands (Fuck me)

Eik nazm jis peh tabsarey chaahiyein https://yumstories.com/index.php?topic=59034.0

YUM Stories

Her - X
« on: June 17, 2018, 03:12:50 pm »

Offline Hirni

• 2 Star
  • Jiyo aur Jeenay Do
    • View Profile
Re: Her - X
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2018, 02:20:53 am »
^

So raw!
Please visit my profile and view my posts.

YUM Stories

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2018, 02:20:53 am »

Offline engrdanial

• T. Members
  • 6 Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2018, 07:11:33 am »
^

So raw!
سو رھا
یا شورہ
؟؟؟

Offline Billo89

• Bheegi Billi
  • 2 Star
  • Miaao . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2018, 06:49:27 pm »

From 2009 to 2014 I used to do duty as Administrator at a site run by Muslim youth which also had a special password protected forum on Sex and Sexuality, and another where members could narrate their sexual experiences and sexual dreams and fantasies. That site had a young Member (only 22) whose handle was Wood Street Wolf, who used to log on from Canada. He was a brilliant and versatile writer. I am posting a piece by him below. If I recall right, the comments on this piece ran into many pages, and we staff also held a round table with him to discuss his writing. He ended up becoming a Global Moderator, and did a wonderful job at that too.

Her - X

The bathroom, it is comfortably tight, allowing movement yet not allowing distance.

All night long, she has been ravenous, and she is still hungry, as we are in here for a shower to cool down our heated bodies.

She is older than me by ten years, looks much less, and one that would keel over a dozen at any Starbucks any evening.

Her arms are around me, her nipples white hot points soldering her chest to my back. Her teeth are sharp on my shoulders, her whispers demanding, husky.

The night, a long one, has also been a draining one.

I have taken her with her dainty dimpled knees resting on my shoulders, her heels spurs, my gaze penetrating as deep into the limped depths of her eyes as my cock did her cunt, her lavish breasts proudly round, nipples rebelliously rising towards the roof.

I have taken her with her hands resting on the side of the bed, my thighs captive between her blazing ones, her short pageboy, rather slim hips and strong thighs giving her the appearance of a young boy, only my cock ploughed her cunt.

I have taken her prostrate on the bed, her hands folded on the pillow, her face resting on them, as I pumped her long and slow, in a delicious union.

Before all this, as the night was teasingly beginning to disrobe its dark beauty, she had wrestled me into a supine position and mounted me, her thighs warming my face as her own sought nurture at the tip of my erection, never moving her pursed lips from the flared slit of my cockhead, her hands working sparks into my shaft, my balls, and, also beyond, between my buttocks. Her slow sucks had pulled semen out of me as I too sucked at her lush cunt, neither of us wanting the torment to end, but it was then, after having made me come, she had simply glided along my body towards my feet, asked me for the pillow, and arranged herself for me to penetrate her blossomed cunt with my still rampant cock.

And here, in the bath for the shower, she is still hungry, her lust frantically trying to work some life into my drained body.

The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.

Her lips and teeth nip and nibble at my shoulders, her hands slide down my belly to my limp cock, she palms it, gives it not too ungentle jerks, her mouth whispering

"Lulla" (Cock), "Saada lulla" (Our cock) and then "Lulla, mayra lulla" (Cock, my cock)

She slips into a half-bend, her mouth sliding on my back, her other hand possessively cupping my balls, her whispers hushed, husky, yet white-hot.

"Tattay" she says (Balls) "Saaday tattay" (Our balls) and then "Tattay, mayray tattay" (Balls, my balls)

She is now kneeling behind me; her doings having awoken my cock from its deep slumber. She caresses the hardening shaft with butterfly flutters, her fingers dancing, her teeth severe on my hard buttocks.

She moves her hands away from my cock, pulling apart my buttocks, her lips hot in the cleavage.

"Bundd" she whispers softly (Asse hole) "Saadi bundd) Our asse hole) then (Bundd, mayree bundd" (Asse hole, my asse hole)

Her tongue is a silken flame searing my asse hole as she licks, one hand curving forward to feel my erection, fully risen now.

She rises, pirouettes on the balls of her feet to be face to face with me, thighs apart, breasts heavy, nipples long and turgid.

"Choud maynoun" she commands (Fuck me)

No point in posting such gems at this place.

Offline ChulBulee

• 4 Stars
    • View Profile
    • www.yumstories.com
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2018, 01:31:58 pm »

Theek kehti ho . . .
Eik nazm jis peh tabsarey chaahiyein https://yumstories.com/index.php?topic=59034.0

Offline Youthful70

• Mayn eik ist'eaara hoon
  • 2 Star
  • Jo karna chahtey ho, kar dalo
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2018, 05:30:58 pm »

Theek kehti ho . . .

This is a strange place. The total members number 27456 till last count.  The number total posts is far too little considering this membership.

Offline Zee_Zoya

• Good to know, Bad to cross!
  • 2 Star
  • Jalnay walon ka munh kala
    • View Profile
    • Yumstories
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2018, 01:48:59 pm »

Theek kehti ho . . .

This is a strange place. The total members number 27456 till last count.  The number total posts is far too little considering this membership.

Check the "More Stats" and you will be even more bemused

Offline ChulBulee

• 4 Stars
    • View Profile
    • www.yumstories.com
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2018, 01:07:21 pm »

Theek kehti ho . . .

Check the "More Stats" and you will be even more bemused

Checked. I feel most of the traffic here, whether passing trade, regular visitors, or registered members, come here to view the various categories of explicit pictures. 

The traffic would fall drastically if they restricted access to the photo pages to registered members. If they they had an auto-clean up module installed to delete inactive members, all those who had not logged in and made a post, say for 90 or 120 days, the total members would fall to probaly less than 1500.

Adblock Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.