Author Topic: Housewife visits Doctor  (Read 652 times)

Offline Leo_Romantic

• T. Members
  • 1 stars
  • I'm FUN LOVING GUY
    • View Profile
Housewife visits Doctor
« on: December 30, 2018, 01:29:16 am »

Housewife visits Doctor
Neha is a lovely looking housewife of 27years having married Rahul at an early age and is presently the mother of a daughter who is 6 years old. Her Husband is a well settled businessman, who is 32 years old but often travels for Business.
Neha along with her daughter and husband lead a very happy family life, but only shortcoming is their sex life which is hardly once or twice a month, as Rahul is very busy with business and touring. Now, since past few days Neha was having an abdominal pain so in the evening when Rahul came back from his work, Neha told Rahul about the problem. Rahul advised Neha to consult a doctor the next day, but that he would be going to Mumbai on a business trip and would be back after 3-4 days.
Now, the problem was that their regular physician has gone to Bangalore for a seminar and would be back after a week. Rahul advised his wife to visit Dr. Das whose clinic was near their home. Neha was a bit apprehensive about this doctor. She had visited him on a few occasions for her daughter, but the way he was looking at her as if he was making her naked and raping her with his eyes. But now she had no choice.
Next day, she went to Dr. Das’s clinic. She was a bit late and so found herself to be the last patient. Neha waited outside for about 15 minutes and when her turn came, the lady at the reception asked her to go inside the doctor’s cabin. Neha was greeted with a smile and asked to sit down. Then the Receptionist entered to say that ‘ as there was no more patients, she was leaving. The Dr. smiled and nodded.
Neha had a nice figure of 34-26-38 and she was wearing a light pink sari with matching sleeveless blouse. She looking very beautiful as the sari was synthetic type so through the sari her naval and waxy white belly added more glamour to her look.
The Doctor asked with a smile ‘tell me your problem’ Neha explained everything regarding the lower abdominal pain for last 4-5 days and then doctor told her to lie on the bed for examination.
Neha lay down on the bed on her back and arranged her sari properly. The doctor came to her and checked her eyes, tongue and then asked Neha to remove the sari from over her belly so that he can carry out his examination. Neha removed the sari from over her belly but maintained the sari over her perfect shaped firm boobs. She noticed that after taking a good look at her boobs, the doctor started pressing her belly to find the exact location of the pain.
Then the doctor touched Neha’s bare navel and Neha shivered a bit. Doctor asked again ‘Is it further down?’ and without waiting for the reply his hand moved further down and entered inside the petticoat and started pressing there. Then he stopped and went to his seat and took out some pictures from his drawers and showed to Neha “See these pictures are the pictures of a patient suffering from cancer”. It was a picture of a female patient and ugly patches were on her breast, thigh, belly and even on the sides of cunt region.
Then the Doctor said, ‘it all started with abdominal pain and then spread to thigh, breast and other regions, but if it could be detected early, then she would have been cured completely’ Neha was horrified to see the pictures and asked very softly ‘what problem do I have doctor?’ Doctor said with confidence ‘well let me check it thoroughly, but whatever is the problem you have come to the right person, I will cure you completely’.
By this time, Neha had got up from the bed but doctor told her to lie down for thorough check up. Neha obediently lay down again. Doctor came forward and asked her to open her blouse. As soon as she opened the first two buttons, the doctor helped her to open the other two very quickly.
Neha was a bit surprised with the promptness but the pictures which she saw recently and the fear of the disease overshadowed everything from her mind. As soon as the blouse was opened the cleavage was exposed, the doctor looked at the milky cleavages with greed in his eyes and started moving his hand between the narrow passages of the cleavages. An electric shock passed through Neha’s spine. He then put his hand inside her bra and began to feel her breasts. Then he told her to remove her blouse completely and she was now only in a bra.
He then told her to lie on her stomach and began the examination by pressing every inch of Neha’s soft waxy back as his hand was roaming freely and smoothly on her back. Suddenly Neha felt that doctor opened the strap of her bra and her bra came off. The Doctor now asked her to turn. It was very embarrassing for Neha. Her two lovely boobs with red cherry like tits popped in front of the eyes of the doctor, Neha with natural shyness closed her eyes.
Doctor touched one of the boobs and pressed it very tenderly. Neha just shivered a bit with closed eyes, which she closed more tightly in shame. Doctor told her ‘I am going to press every inch of your gland in search of any unnatural lump or something’ Neha with closed eyes nodded her head. ‘if there is any pain anywhere please let me know’ doctor said in a very professional voice. Neha nodded her head again then doctor started pressing both the boobs, initially the pressure was very soft and slowly the pressure increased.
Neha surrendered herself in the hand of doctor. She was also sex starved and the way the doctor was performing the examination was making Neha somewhat excited. Neha was feeling that the doctor is fondling her both the boobs very hard and sometimes making circles around both the nipples, ‘oohhh my god my pussy is becoming wet, if this continues for more time then I will be out of control’ Neha thought to herself.
But the pictures which she had seen earlier stopped her from thinking that the doctor is actually trying to molest her. Doctor’s invasion on her boobs continued with the index finger he was making circles around the nipples, sometimes holding the nipples and pulling it as if he is trying to tear away “the grape like cherry colored nipples” from the base. Neha was feeling that her cunt is becoming wet. The doctor then moved downward and released the sari from the petticoat and untied the knot of the petticoat and started pressing at the lower abdomen region.
Then the doctor asked her to turn back again Neha was a bit relieved and quickly turned back. The doctor said ‘it is required to check the muscles of your buttock so I need to remove your sari’. Neha had no option but to nod her head in affirmation while she was lying on her front with tightly closed eyes in shame and embarrassment at the same time the pictures which she saw has created a deep rooted fear in her mind. The doctor pulled her sari from her petticoat and threw it on the chair which was nearby and started pressing her buttock in search of any lump and told with a very worried tone ‘it seems that your buttock is developing some swelling here and there so it is required to check it directly’.
Without waiting for any reply from Neha’s side, he pulled the petticoat down and as the knot was already released from the front, the doctor had no difficulty in pulling the petticoat down, ‘wha..a..t a..rrr..e y..o..u. do..in..gg doc..ttor?’ Neha’s voice started trembling. One more situation added more worries for Neha is the fact she is not having the habit of wearing panty except for those days when she is having her periods.
Neha’s white and waxy buttock was exposed. Doctor said “I need to test your buttock and thighs, you have already seen the pictures that how a dormant disease can spoil your life’. Neha kept quiet and closed her eyes as tightly as possible. She felt that the doctor has put his hand on her buttock and pressing them here and there and slowly going towards the cracks of the buttock and it was very clear to Neha that the doctor has pressed both sides of the butts so hard that the butt hole was visible to him.
Neha was shy and much embarrassed for her position. She felt that the doctors hands are creeping down and holding her thigh, initially touch was very tender but slowly very firmly pressing them and trying to pull her two thighs apart. “Madam, please loosen your thighs so that I can complete my examination faster’. To Neha it was like ‘ open up your thighs so that I can see your cunt’ Neha slowly loosened herself and she was feeling that the doctor has pulled her thigh apart and squeezing the inner side of the two thighs and moving towards her cunt , by this time it was very wet.
Neha was very much ashamed to think that the doctor would come in the proximity of her cunt to find that she was discharging like a leaked water pipe. The Doctor told her to turn. Neha was thinking how to turn as now she is completely naked? With much reluctance Neha turned. She is completely naked. She closed her eyes very tightly and also kept her thighs as close as possible. Now doctor told her to move the thighs apart.  Neha very shyly opened her thighs. She felt the doctor put his hand on her pussy, at this she started shivering and she was also feeling that the her pussy was becoming more and more wet due to electrifying simulating session for quite a long time and she felt she might cum at any moment.
As soon as the doctor touched her cunt and tried to open the cunt lips with his hand, Neha shamelessly cummed on his hands. Yet she did not open her eyes, rather closed her eyes with hands. The doctor with sympathetic tone started telling ‘No problem madam this is very common, you open up your thighs a bit wider and I am going to clean your cum’ and Neha with her eyes closed listening this with much embarrassment and shyness.
Then with much reluctance she moved her two firm, thick, white and creamy thighs wide apart and felt the doctor using some napkin to clean her cum from her cunt. The napkin was generating more friction at her cunt area and was simulating her more. Then the doctor said, ‘now it is clean and I will start my actual examination’.
After a couple of minutes she felt that something very long, hard and stiff is entering her cunt, ‘ahhaaa, maybe the doctor is testing her cunt with some instrument?’ She opened her eyes slightly and was shocked to see the doctor’s penis inside her. ‘Oh my god, what are you doing?’ Doctor with his finger touched her lips and said ‘please madam do not say anything, you are at my mercy. During the examination period, you kept your eyes closed most of the time and I have taken multiple snaps of yours with my mobile so ….’
The doctor did not finish his sentence but Neha understood what he had said. The doctor kept on pumping her and Neha was lying on her back with her thighs opened wide. ‘ ahhhaa…ahhhaa slowly please’ Neha pleaded but doctor was in no mood to listen, his speed was increasing and increasing. Neha was cursing herself for the wrong decisions that she has taken today for coming alone to a doctor who had lust in his eyes from beginning.
Now helplessly Neha has surrendered to the lust of this doctor and the doctor is fucking her. The doctor speaks out ‘ madam , ahhaa …ahhaaa fuck..ing a ma..rri..ed la..dy th..a.t too a moth..eer of a child is re…ally a ple..a.sure ahhaaa.’ By listening this Neha did not know whether to be shy or flattered but remained quite and waited for the fucking session to be over.
Neha who was basically sex starved started to feel orgasm building within herself. Aaahh, she is discharging and making the passage slippery for the giant penis to invade more freely. This went on for about 20 more minutes and in the meantime Neha discharged thrice and finally found that the doctor’s penis is becoming harder and more stiff which means Neha realized that he will going to discharge.
Neha tried to push him off but before that doctor discharged his load inside fertile womb of Neha and left himself over Neha’s naked body exhausted. Neha just pushed the doctor to get up quickly and started to dress up. Doctor in the mean time started pulling up his pants and adjusting himself then told to Neha ‘look madam you have got no disease except some stomach problem for which I am writing some medicine and my mobile has got some snaps of yours by which I will enjoy you as and when I will feel like, if you agree then it is ok if not then …..’ Neha realized what he had just said from his last sentence. After this Neha took the prescription and walked out of the clinic.

YUM Stories

Housewife visits Doctor
« on: December 30, 2018, 01:29:16 am »

Adblock Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.