Author Topic: My shy homely wife becomes a Slut - Part 1  (Read 963 times)

Offline Leo_Romantic

• T. Members
  • 1 stars
  • I'm FUN LOVING GUY
    • View Profile
My shy homely wife becomes a Slut - Part 1
« on: January 09, 2019, 01:48:56 am »

My shy homely wife becomes a Slut - Part 1    Chapter 1[/size][/b]

It was after a couple of years that my wife Jyoti and me finally saw a film in a cinema hall. I hardly get time from my busy work schedule and prefer to watch movies on television. But after this evening, I realized it was these small pleasures in life which I was missing. I thoroughly enjoyed the evening. [/font]
[/b][/i]
We began with a stroll in a public garden, filming each other on our video camera – to preserve the nice moments for posterity. We followed it up by a nice dinner and then saw the Hindi movie ‘Black’. It was a nice film and we both enjoyed watching the movie together. Our house wasn’t really a walking distance from the cinema hall, but the night was pleasant and we were very relaxed, so we decided to walk it up. We were holding each other hand’s as we walked , feeling so much of love for each other. [/font][/b][/i]
Jyoti was walking almost reclining on me. We had been married for 13 years, yet we were so much in love with each other, as if we were newly weds. “I love you Ajit” said my wife in dreamy romantic voice.“oh my baby, I love u so much” came my reply. We kept talking sweet nothings as we walked swaying. We had all the time and the streets were empty. Normally we aren't demonstrative in front of people, but today we were taking a bit of liberty. And there was no one around. We hardly get such moments. Even holding hands or keeping our arms around each other, is quite demonstrative by our standard.[/font][/b][/i]
We can’t call ourselves conservative, but we had been brought up in families where we didn’t believe in the concept of girlfriends or boyfriends. Though our parents were not against it, but during our unmarried days, we just didn’t have any boyfriends or girlfriends. Moreover she was the more emotional kind. She just didn’t believe in casual relationships. I was her first love, and for me too she was my first love. And only when we realized we both were serious about each other,  that we went ahead. I proposed marriage to her and she very shyly had said yes. [/font][/b][/i]
Our parents agreed without any hesitation. In fact at times , because everything went off without any hitch, it almost felt like arranged marriage. Well, that was long back . But walking down the street it still felt as good and romantic like it was 13 years ago. Our family was what one can say as a complete happy family. My wife, me and our 12 year old son, Nikhil. [/font][/b][/i]
Being in middle of monsoon, the streets were quite empty. We didn’t realize that during the movie it had rained outside. But the wet streets added to our carefree romantic mood. “Ajit, its almost midnight” my wife said, not alarmed, but a bit surprised that we had lost sense of time.“Ah , its OK, tomorrow is Sunday, and Nikhil is also staying overnight with his friends. In fact I feel like having coffee now” I said with a laugh.“No let’s go home, I will make coffee for us” She said in her sweet voice. I was so lucky to have her as my wife. [/font][/b][/i]
She was smart and educated and well placed in her job, yet not too modern or extravagant. She normally wore salwar kameez or saris in a very decent way. She was very reserved with her friends and colleagues and earned their respect for her modest behaviour. She was not like most of the loud frivolous youngsters. She was open with me but for the rest she was almost like a nun. I agreed with her. It was best to go home for coffee as I was beginning to feel a bit tired with the walking. I am 35 and beginning to put on weight. Though I must say , the years have treated Jyoti well. Despite being 33 she looked fit and trim. Well, just a bit healthier than what she was at 20, but still in proper slim shape.[/font][/b][/i]
Chapter 2[/font][/b][/i]
The streets were known to us pretty well, but it was empty unlike daytime, when its noisy and crowded. Our house must have been still a kilometre away when we saw this bunch of 3-4 guys walking towards us. We just side-stepped onto the pavement as they were walking on the street. They seemed the usual noisy bunch of youngsters – a regular sight in Mumbai in Saturday nights. We didn’t bother about them and kept walking without looking at them. They too didn’t seem too bothered about us. And moreover Jyoti does not catch too much of attention as she dresses simply.[/font][/b][/i]
I heard one of them whistling. We just ignored, as we thought they must be in good mood, and just being loud and playful among themselves – nothing to do with us. But we were wrong. I clearly heard one of the guys calling out at us.“Hey romeo, apni laila kay sath maza lay raha hat rat mein” (“Hey Romeo, you are enjoying with your Laila in the night”).[/font][/b][/i]
I don’t know why one of the guys passed that remark. We had even stopped holding each others hands, as we had seen these guys walking on the street. And in no measure did we look like a young desperate couple. We looked and behaved pretty much like well-married couple. I guess these guys were drunk. Jyoti just nudged me to ignore the guys and walk away.[/font][/b][/i]
I was feeling irritated, but we kept walking away. We thought these guys just made a passing remark and would go away. But we were wrong again. “C’mon yaar, let us also taste your Laila”, another guy said with a laugh. Now my irritation was turning into anger. But Jyoti kept pulling me away. I was getting older, but I could still lose my temper at times. Jyoti noticed it . “Please let us not spoil the nice evening we had, because of these goons” she urged. [/font][/b][/i]
I didn’t reply but kept walking .But that was not the end of our trouble. The guys seemed more emboldened by the emptiness of the road. They began to follow us. I knew there was no way out, and I had to confront them. “What’s your problem” I asked angrily. “Leave us alone or you will be in trouble. We will report you all to the police “But my words didn’t have the desired effect, rather it spurred them on. I could see they were quite drunk and were beyond rationale thinking. “ Hero banta hay, sala”, one of the guys taunted me (“You are trying to be a hero”) And before I could react couple of guys walked up to me and pushed me against the wall next to the pavement.[/font][/b][/i]
Jyoti was about to scream, but another guy put his hand over her mouth. I could hear her muffled cried though his hand. While this was happening a fourth guy walked up to me and punched me hard in my stomach. It felt like a hammer and I fell on the pavement breathless, not even able to speak or groan. My voice was stuck somewhere between my lungs and throat . “Bastard, that will teach you how to talk” growled one of the guys .“Aur sun sali, hum khatarnak loug hain, tunah agar chilaya na, tau tayray majnu ko mar dalaingay” he warned my wife as he took out a knife. (and listen bitch, we are dangerous people, if you scream we will kill your lover”).[/font][/b][/i]
“Samjhi, sali ?” he shouted at her (understood bitch ?) My wife’s mouth was covered by one the guy’s hands, so she couldn’t do anything more then just murmur and nod her head. Her eyes were wide open with fear. I was hoping some passer-byes would see us. But there was no such luck. The streets were desolate. But I guess these guys also realized that anyone could come by our way. “ounko ous building kay andar lay chal” instructed one of the guys to the rest as he pointed to a broken abandoned building.(“take them both to that building”).[/font][/b][/i]
I felt a sickening feeling in my stomach. I realized they meant business. Jyoti was in danger. I began to throw punches at them, but was quickly subdued by another punch and a kick. Each one of them was bigger , stronger and younger to me.“abay hero , agar tunhe stunts karnay kee koshish kee, tau teri darling ko cheer kar rakh daingay” , one of the guys warned me. (“hey hero, if you try any stunts we will cut your darling into pieces”). Looking at their ugly scary eyes, I knew they were capable of doing so.[/font][/b][/i]
We were dragged inside that building. As my eyes got used to the moonlight streaming inside, I realized that no one had used the building for years. It was an abandoned factory complex. “Please leave us” I heard my wife pleading “We are a married couple. I am his wife”“Oh lovely lovely” the tallest among the four said with a taunt “ I like married women” It was a full moon night, and the light was strong enough to make everything quite clear.[/font][/b][/i]
Chapter 3

My poor sweet wife was crying in starts. She seemed to be in a state of shock. “ Please leave us and take whatever money we have” I pleaded pointing at my wallet, watch and camera. “ I promise we will not report you to the police, if you leave us unharmed”.  “Of course we will take all that too, but we also want a taste of your sweet wife” said the tallest guy gleefully “We wont harm you , if you co-operate”.
[/font]
[/b][/i]
My wife knew what was in store for her and she began to kick her legs trying to free herself. One of the guys slapped her hard on her cheek. She fell back crying. I couldn’t bear to watch Jyoti go through all this. I was feeling so helpless. If I had a gun I could have killed all those guys then and there. One of the guys pushed Jyoti back on the floor. And the two others held her hand and legs. She was weeping relentlessly“Array Pappu, maza aayayga eisko chodnay mein” laughed the tallest guy “badi juicy hay”(“Hey, Pappu, it will be fun fucking her, she is very juicy”).[/font][/b][/i]
Suddenly a wave of anger came on me . There was only one guy holding me . Seeing my chance I screamed and kicked the guy holding me. He winced in pain. But the rest pounced on me and began to rain punches and kicks on me. I was screaming, hoping someone will hear us. But quickly they put a handkerchief in my mouth and tied me with the shirt I was wearing.[/font][/b][/i]
Once they were assured I was helpless again, two of the guys went looking for something .“Mil Gayee, rassi mil gayee” one of the guys said happily ( “got it , found a rope”). [/font][/b][/i]
God knows where they found a rope in this god forsaken place. But luck was with them. They tied me up securely as one of the guys kept his hand on my wife’s mouth. “If you scream , we will not just tie your husband , we will kill him” said that guy to my wife. Once I was tied up to a pillar , with a handkerchief stuffed in my mouth, all the guys turned their attention to my wife. I could see her looking upto them with intense fear in her eyes, and muffled sounds coming from her mouth through her captors hands. [/font][/b][/i]
The guy they were calling Pappu, slapped her hard a couple of times. She was wincing in pain. I was a mute witness. I was feeling ashamed and angry at being so helpless. The woman I loved so much and had taken care so delicately all these years was being treated so harshly right in front of my eyes and I could do nothing !One of the guys pulled hard at Jyoti’s kameez. It must have hurt her.“Arry aram, say Suri” the tallest guy said “piyar say nanga kar eissaY,”(“hey , softly, Suri. Make her naked lovingly”) “Saleem bhai, mera lund khara ho gaya hai eiski choot mein ghoosnay kay leeyay, aur wait nahih houta” the man called Suri said laughingly. (“Saleem, my cock has become hard for entering her pussy. It cant wait anymore”). So the tall guy’s name was Saleem.[/font][/b][/i]
“Please leave me. I am not like what you think” my wife pleaded again. Hearing this the men laughed, “Sati Savitri banti hai, saali ko aaj randi banayenge”, said Saleem. (“She is pretending to be saintly, We will make the bitch into a whore today”). My sophisticated convent educated wife was at the mercy of these lowly filthy goons. It was worse than my worst nightmare. But it was happening in real. With a final tug from Suri, Jyoti’s shalwar came off , exposing her legs and panties to the ogling lecherous men.“Wah, kiya smooth paoun hain” said the fourth guy (“wow, what smooth legs she has”).[/font][/b][/i]
As Suri tried to pull down my wife’s simple cotton panty , she resisted and desperately held on to it amid her sobs. Seeing this Papoo, nuzzled his face in her breasts and started nibbling on it over her kameez. My wife raised her hand to push his face away, but this helped Suri meet his objective. He slid down her panty exposing my wife’s pussy. Her crying became louder. Worried Saleem got up and walked up to me. [/font][/b][/i]
The next moment I felt a hammer like kick on my face. I groaned in pain, but hardly any sound came out of my handkerchief filled mouth. “Listen slut, if you scream cry like that, I will make mince meat out of your husband” Saleem warned my wife. Instantly Jyoti’s crying became softer and more muffled as if she was trying to swallow her sobs. I noticed these guys were as prolific in English as they were in the locally spoken hindi. I wondered who they were.“Prabhakar, eiska baqi kapda bhi utaar day” ordered Saleem to the fourth guy. (“Prabhakar, take the rest of her clothes off”).[/font][/b][/i]
In a few seconds the guys tore away her kameez , like lions attacking their prey. My wife couldn’t stop her crying, lying only in her white bra. “Kiya gora badan hay, Kiya aam jaisee chounchiyan hain, top mal hat, achchi randi banaygee” said pappu lustfully (“what fair body, what juicy breasts, she is top class, will become a good whore”) As Pappu spoke he kept squeezing my wife’s breasts and Suri kept caressing her inner thighs. My wife’s sobs suddenly became a scream, when they tore her bra away, making her completely naked. [/font][/b][/i]
Saleem, slapped her instantly for her scream.“Who will go first” asked Saleem “Me” he decided himself victoriously. Saying this he unzipped his trousers and pulled out his cock from beneath his underwear. It was monstrous. I gasped so did my wife.“Noooo, pleasee, noooo “ My wife begged helplessly. But her pleading was futile. I could do nothing to stop it. I couldn’t bear it. I closed my eyes. Seeing this I heard one of the guys “Open your eyes, or we will hit her” I had to open my eyes.[/font][/b][/i]
Chapter 4
[/font]
[/b][/i]
“How many men has your wife had till now” Saleem asked me. I didn’t reply to his question and heard a slap on my wife’s face. She whimpered. Her voice was weak and trembling. “Just me” I replied instantly, not wanting my wife to get hit anymore.“Good, so I am going to be the second one” Saleem said gleefully  “ I bet her pussy is tight”. I didn’t care to hear or see him, as I turned away.“Look here” Saleem ordered me as he got on top of my wife”, My cock is going to enter your sweet wife’s pussy, where only you have entered so far”. He laughed. And others joined in. My wife’s legs were crossed tight. He had no access. “Bitch , open your legs for me”. [/font][/b][/i]
Saleem growled at my wife. But she just kept crying with her eyes closed. I knew what was coming, but could do nothing. Another tight slap from Saleem made her jerk up with a painful groan. “Don’t make it hard for yourself” Saleem said “We don’t want to harm you, but like this we will have to harm you both”.  But Jyoti still didn’t part her legs. He slapped her again, and again. She was crying and loudly groaning with pain. But her legs were still crossed. I knew that was my Jyoti - determined and self respecting. [/font][/b][/i]
She was almost pious when it came to sex and I was proud of the way she carried herself in public life. Even with me it was rarely lustful hard sex, it was more of love and emotions. Our lovemaking was soft and tender, almost like poetry. She hardly had any physical needs, it was more of sharing our love. It was never filthy or dirty , infact it was never sex, it was lovemaking. Never even once, we had spoken dirty language or slangs.[/font][/b][/i]
And now what she was going through must have been the worst form of torture for her. I was so helpless to protect my sweet little wife. Saleem got desperate and tried pulling her legs apart. Suddenly Jyoti seemed to have a renewed energy as Saleem couldn’t manage to part her legs. Seeing this the other guys came to his help. And Saleem went back to slapping her as she kept crying loudly. What a horrible sight for me to witness. My poor baby was finally subdued, as the all the guys put together pulled her legs apart and Saleem placed his cock on the lips of Jyoti’s pussy. [/font][/b][/i]
It was huge – around 7 inches. She was trembling with fear. My angry shouts came out as whimpers through the handkerchief. With one big push Saleem entered Jyoti’s tight pussy. It must have really hurt her. I am hardly 5.5 inches and not so thick. And moreover she must have been dry. She yelped with pain. I could see her vagina lips stretching and tearing. There was no lubrication. The guys were so aroused by now, that they didn’t even bother about Jyoti’s screaming and crying.[/font][/b][/i]
Saleem pulled out his cock from her dry pussy to push it back in even harder as the other guys held her arms and legs. My wife was screaming and crying out of pain and agony. I was feeling so awful. But the mean heartless Saleem was not deterred by Jyoti’s condition , he kept moving his cock in and out of her, amid his own huffs and puffs.[/font][/b][/i]
The next few minutes seemed unending. I wasn’t able to bear her pain, her screams. My poor baby , my poor wife. I wish I could do something. Her screams echoed in my ears mixed with Saleem’s groans. Suddenly Pappu decided to join in and he began to suck her nipples. This was the only thing that aroused her when we made love. Her nipples were her erogenous zone. But obviously she didn’t react to Pappu, the way she reacts to me when I do the same to her. [/font][/b][/i]
She kept tossing her head from side to side to push away Pappu. “aaaaahhhh, please stop” Jyoti cried out “Its aahhhhh hurting very badly ahhhhhh” The monsters went on. Jyoti’s crying kept agonizingly echoing in my ears , “ahhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhh noooo noooooooo ahhhhh”“daikho randi aysay hee rounay ka deekhawa kar rahi hay” exclaimed Pappu “ daikho eiskee chounchiyan khadi ho gayee hain” (“See, the whore is just pretending to cry, her tits are standing erect”). I saw her nipples were erect. “But that anyway happens if the nipples are stimulated, even if one is turned on or not, I thought “erect nipples mean nothing. It must be torturous for her” I could hear her crying out unstopping.[/font][/b][/i]
TO BE CONTINUED.....
Chapter 5
[/font]
[/b][/i]  [/color][/font]

YUM Stories

My shy homely wife becomes a Slut - Part 1
« on: January 09, 2019, 01:48:56 am »

Offline Monkeyruby

• View Profile
Re: My shy homely wife becomes a Slut - Part 1
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2019, 12:29:31 pm »
 Please update this information or the story is offline.[/color][/size]

YUM Stories

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2019, 12:29:31 pm »

Offline Monkeyruby

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2019, 12:30:39 pm »

Please update this information or the story is offline.[/color][/font]

Adblock Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.