Author Topic: Looking for a Sugar Baby  (Read 201 times)

Offline zainsha

• View Profile
Looking for a Sugar Baby
« on: February 12, 2020, 06:43:37 am »
I live in USA. I go to Pakistan (Karachi) every year for one month. I am looking for a sugar baby. For those who do not know what sugar baby is.

A [/size]sugar baby[/color][/b][/color][/size] is a lady who receives cash, gifts or other financial and material benefits in exchange for sexual company. It includes sex or intimacy. The paying partner is typically wealthier and older and sugar baby has only 1 or 2 partners at a time.[/color]

The difference between a regular prostitute and a sugar baby is that a prostitute may go to a new man every time for money. But a sugar baby remains loyal to only 1 2 or 3 men. Sugar baby can be a married girl as well.

Ideally sugar baby is a married woman between 20 to 35 years of age, who gets financial assistance in return of sexual favors. But only to one or 2 men other than her husband.

Sugar baby concept is becoming very popular in USA and many college/university girls do this to manage their finances. I have been doing this with girls here in USA. But I was thinking to offer this to girls in Karachi.

My ideal sugar baby

fair skin
20 - 35 yr old
c or d size boobs
healthy but not fat
likes to do kissing
likes to take it in the back (anal sex)
likes to do 69
clean and smells good.. ( which all women should do in my opinion )

When she is with her sugar partner, she behaves like her intimate girl friend.

I can provide more details to interested ladies.

Starting I will pay $500 per month when I am in Pakistan and getting the favor and $200 per month when I am in USA and will talk on phone/whatsapp only.

Please contact me if interested. This is a real ad and not a scam.

YUM Stories

Looking for a Sugar Baby
« on: February 12, 2020, 06:43:37 am »

Adblock Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.