Author Topic: UNIQUE, UNFORGETTABLE MOMENTS THAT CAN NEVER BE REPLAYED  (Read 827 times)

Offline Sidra Jamal

• 2 Star
  • خوش خوش جیو اور خوش خوش جینے دو
    • View Profile
UNIQUE, UNFORGETTABLE MOMENTS THAT CAN NEVER BE REPLAYED
« on: April 20, 2020, 09:15:29 pm »

The first time when one's lips meet another's lips . . .The first time when another's tongue penetrates one's mouth . . .The first time when another's lips, mouth and tongue are given the freedom of one's chest . .  .
The first time when one disrobes in another's company . . .There will be more such topics, stay tuned . . .
لہو میں گرمی ہے تو کوئ ہنگامہ کرو

YUM Stories

UNIQUE, UNFORGETTABLE MOMENTS THAT CAN NEVER BE REPLAYED
« on: April 20, 2020, 09:15:29 pm »

Offline dexter

• nothhing is weird ! but might not be my choice
  • T. Members
  • 5 Stars
  • I love to know,think,learn, understand and discuss
    • View Profile
    • Guidelines for New Comers
Re: UNIQUE, UNFORGETTABLE MOMENTS THAT CAN NEVER BE REPLAYED
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2020, 07:51:25 pm »

The first time when one's lips meet another's lips . . .The first time when another's tongue penetrates one's mouth . . .The first time when another's lips, mouth and tongue are given the freedom of one's chest . .  .
The first time when one disrobes in another's company . . .There will be more such topics, stay tuned . . .

is it the start of story ?

or guidelines to writers for topics ?
mujhy apni kund zahani ki waja se akser dosron ki asaan baten samajh naheen aten:( © 2020

YUM Stories

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2020, 07:51:25 pm »

Offline Sidra Jamal

• 2 Star
  • خوش خوش جیو اور خوش خوش جینے دو
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2020, 12:43:32 am »

is it the start of story ?

or guidelines to writers for topics ?

Neither.
Just stating personal experiences . . .

لہو میں گرمی ہے تو کوئ ہنگامہ کرو

Offline drdanny

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2020, 09:43:47 pm »

the disrobing part is the best part i love it especially after what follows makes me think back but also to the future to the first time i penetrated a girl with my dick and her pussy clenched and it was beautiful and wet, the first time another lips and tongue sucked my cock and the first time i licked and slid my tongue inside a girls pussy *horny just from writing* ::) :oops:

Adblock Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.