Author Topic: प्यार नहीं वासना  (Read 61439 times)

Offline Aisha

• T. Members
  • 3 Stars
    • View Profile
प्यार नहीं वासना
« on: December 06, 2010, 08:55:32 pm »
ADMIN: Data Removed due to copyright claim.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 04:07:56 pm by :) »

YUM Stories

प्यार नहीं वासना
« on: December 06, 2010, 08:55:32 pm »

Offline Munazir

• T. Members
  • 3 Stars
  • Your love makes me strong..
    • View Profile
    • http://www.itsmy.com
Re: प्यार नहीं वासना
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2011, 07:58:15 pm »
Garam kahani hai yaar..

Offline raheelanazz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2011, 02:54:06 pm »
Kahani bohat achi  ho  jaati  agar  isay  uedu  ya  english  main  translate kia ja sakta ...   Waisay by the way Is kahani ko translate kaisay kia jay. ....... ????????????????
 :angel: :innocent:

Offline Akshay257429

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2011, 09:26:57 am »
Gud story..

Offline ali1984

• 1 stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2011, 11:22:22 am »
asiha aapki sab storeis hindi me hain aur me hindi nein parh sakta kuch urdu me bhi likho na

Offline Rajesh Sarhadi

• I'm the Reason of Your Smile
  • T. Members
  • 5 Stars
  • I am the reason for your smile
    • View Profile
    • https://web.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007947046333
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2013, 05:20:15 am »
agla update  kab ????

Offline Sophia

• T. Members
  • 3 Stars
    • View Profile
    • Romance and Relationships | Movies | Open blocked websites | Jokes, Pictures and videos
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2013, 03:16:15 pm »
:thumbs up:     good post
:clap:

Offline Jungli Bili

• 1 stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2013, 12:53:17 am »
asiha aapki sab storeis hindi me hain aur me hindi nein parh sakta kuch urdu me bhi likho na
ye lo
Lust Not Love Sender: Love bytes Hi! I am Rahul, a resident of Chandigarh kept free thought. My story is just to excite the people, the objective is not to boast of their sexual power. So please read and enjoy. Chandigarh Our boys - was a group of girls who everyday Gedi evening of fun on the route. The pair remained in our group. I was also a partner Neha! If that were not so beautiful, but what we wanted to get married. Initially I was not seeing her in the group, gradually we began to walk alone. मैंने उसे पहले दिन ही कह दिया था कि मेरे साथ भावुक होने की कोई ज़रुरत नहीं, लेकिन कहीं न कहीं उसके मन में मुझे शादी के चक्कर में फ़ंसाने की बात थी। धीरे धीरे हम लोग शाम को मेरी कार में 2-3 घंटे इधर उधर moves. One day I kissed him a chance. She was very nervous but he also enjoyed. Kissed again in our meetings - ented walked round. Before we talk a secluded spot to park the car, then slowly begins to Kissing. Excite come in one day, I slowly put my hand on her Mmme. He was hands down the grip. I kept kissing, and two minutes later suppressed mama again. He then tried to remove my hand but I did not move. He gave up and started to enjoy it. Then I put a hand inside her top and bra hook up again as I reached to heaven. Gore gore like butter Mmme see I was not crazy about them in my mouth and started sucking. Neha Aah Aaaaaah voices of the release of fire of lust, sucking her nipple sucking I turned red. was it, now that the series started walking everyday. I Mmme hours hits her, sucking her heart's content. Some day this game and got between her Chetata remains that it is just their friendship, nothing more. I quickly press the Mmmon, started to suck. Neha started breathing heavily. I repented her hands up and slowly opened the zip of her jeans on her finger Firai smooth inside. She was very clean and plush. As soon as I put her finger moved in, Aaayiii Neha's voice came from the mouth. Her pussy was so wet. I began to torment him that he was being wrapped me crazy. , I hold her hand, put Lude from the top of his jeans. Neha, reluctantly began to caress him. Timing and I opened the zip of his seven inches into her arm gave out the Lude. Kept his mouth wide open. Lude Sir, I quickly caught and put in her mouth. Neha, puzzled, looked at me, but where I was going to give. He slowly began to suck Supare and I in heaven! Lude ten minutes after the Cusane I left my juice into her mouth. The haseen moment he was half an hour. then we continued it, I Chuswata to Lude her every day, maybe even fun it is. then one day I Setting tour with him to Delhi. I arrived in Delhi from one side, and on the pretext that his parents reached Delhi. When we get there we took a hotel room as husband and wife. entering the room, I by knocking on the bed, everything off thrown. All of the juice was slowly Mmmon, nipple sucking suck the red. was I can not wait, I immediately gave my cock in her mouth, she started sucking fun. now I was waiting for her smooth pussy , who was tortured me so much. Lude put his hand up as soon as I push, we have reached to heaven! He began playing the fuck does not know how many times the two days we fuck, we do not even know myself. then not knowing how much fun we had together robbed, fuck how many times, but one thing is clear to him in terms was saying that our friendship is limited to just physical pleasure. Then we got married and we never met again at the moment haseen she can still make merry.

Adblock Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.